Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

Companies house administrationOverseas company in the UK

Companies House fees for overseas company

Companies House fees for the overseas company you must pay when you submit your company forms to the Registrar. All overseas company’s applications are by post only. For this purpose, please download and print your companies house forms in white A4 size paper only, preferably single sided.

Usually, if you are to use an accountancy firm to handle your Companies House filings, they will pay the Companies House fees on your behalf. This is a useful service especially if you do not have a UK bank account.

Company name availability

Additionally, If you are applying to have your overseas company name change or registering as an overseas company, you may like to check if your desired company name is available.

Where to send your fees and overseas company form

Generally, you can send your completed overseas company form with your fees to one of the Companies House offices.

Please put attention to the Overseas companies department at the address below.

Companies House Cardiff
Crown way
CF14 3UZ

Alternatively, If you are in London, you can hand deliver your overseas company form and the fee to the London office at the address below. They accept documents delivery by hand during office hours.

Companies House London
Ground Floor
80 Petty France

Companies House applicationPaper filing fee
Registration of a UK establishment of an overseas company£20
Same day registration of a UK establishment of an overseas company.£100
Change of corporate name or alternative name of an overseas company.£10
Same day change of corporate name or alternative name of an overseas company.£50
Annual document processing fee payable with the overseas company accounts.£20

Lastly, If you have any questions on overseas company filings and/or the statutory fees, contact companies house. Their telephone 0303 1234 500 and the line open from 8 am to 6 pm local time.

Another solution is to ask our London accountants for help. They are more than happy to assist you with your queries and explain.

Share this post

%d bloggers like this: