Companies House fees for limited liability partnership

Companies House fees for limited liability partnership (LLP) when you submit your legal documents to the Registrar. The statutory fees must be paid the same time with your LLP applications. Otherwise, Companies House would not process your application and return the LLP forms to you for amendment and re-submission. Usually, this happens with paper filing application unlike the online and filing using software options where there are built-in check to ensure everything is in order before you submit.

Take note that if you do not see any fee on the file online column, this means you cannot file the particular LLP form online. And, for some applications Companies House only accept the paper filing.

For examples, the limited liability partnership voluntary strike off and restoration applications. For these applications, Companies House requires the original signatures of the LLP members on the LLP forms.

Companies House fees for LLP

Statutory feesFile online feeFile using softwarePaper filing fee
LLP registration£10£40
Same day incorporation of an LLP£30£100
LLP confirmation statement fee£13£13£40
LLP change of name £8£10
Same day LLP change of name£30£50
LLP voluntary strike off£10
Registration of a charge by an LLP£15£15£23
Administrative restoration of an LLP £100
Application to make an address unavailable for public inspection by an individual member£55**
Application to make an address unavailable for public inspection by a person who registers a charge£55**

** The Companies House fee is charged per document basis.

Where to send your paper limited liability partnership forms with Companies House fees

you may send your completed LLP forms to one of Companies House offices. Generally, to expedite your application, if your LLP has a registered office in London, you may send your LLP forms to Companies House London office or Companies House in Cardiff.

If you have any questions about Companies House fees for your limited liability partnership, you may contact companies house or speak with our London accountants.

%d bloggers like this: