Companies House fees for overseas company

Companies House fees for the overseas company you must pay when you submit your company forms to the Registrar. All overseas company’s applications are by post only. For this purpose, please download and print your companies house forms in white A4 size paper only, preferably single sided.

Usually, if you are to use an accountancy firm to handle your Companies House filings, they will pay the Companies House fees on your behalf. This is a useful service especially if you do not have a UK bank account.

Company name availability

Additionally, If you are applying to have your overseas company name change or registering as an overseas company, you may like to check if your desired company name is available.

Where to send your fees and overseas company form

Generally, you can send your completed overseas company form with your fees to one of the Companies House offices.

Please put attention to the Overseas companies department at the address below.

Companies House Cardiff
Crown way
CF14 3UZ

Alternatively, If you are in London, you can hand deliver your overseas company form and the fee to the London office at the address below. They accept documents delivery by hand during office hours.

Companies House London
Ground Floor
80 Petty France

Companies House applicationPaper filing fee
Registration of a UK establishment of an overseas company£20
Same day registration of a UK establishment of an overseas company.£100
Change of corporate name or alternative name of an overseas company.£10
Same day change of corporate name or alternative name of an overseas company.£50
Annual document processing fee payable with the overseas company accounts.£20

Lastly, If you have any questions on overseas company filings and/or the statutory fees, contact companies house. Their telephone 0303 1234 500 and the line open from 8 am to 6 pm local time.

Another solution is to ask our London accountants for help. They are more than happy to assist you with your queries and explain.

Companies House fees for limited liability partnership

Companies House fees for limited liability partnership (LLP) when you submit your legal documents to the Registrar. The statutory fees must be paid the same time with your LLP applications. Otherwise, Companies House would not process your application and return the LLP forms to you for amendment and re-submission. Usually, this happens with paper filing application unlike the online and filing using software options where there are built-in check to ensure everything is in order before you submit.

Take note that if you do not see any fee on the file online column, this means you cannot file the particular LLP form online. And, for some applications Companies House only accept the paper filing.

For examples, the limited liability partnership voluntary strike off and restoration applications. For these applications, Companies House requires the original signatures of the LLP members on the LLP forms.

Companies House fees for LLP

Statutory feesFile online feeFile using softwarePaper filing fee
LLP registration£10£40
Same day incorporation of an LLP£30£100
LLP confirmation statement fee£13£13£40
LLP change of name £8£10
Same day LLP change of name£30£50
LLP voluntary strike off£10
Registration of a charge by an LLP£15£15£23
Administrative restoration of an LLP £100
Application to make an address unavailable for public inspection by an individual member£55**
Application to make an address unavailable for public inspection by a person who registers a charge£55**

** The Companies House fee is charged per document basis.

Where to send your paper limited liability partnership forms with Companies House fees

you may send your completed LLP forms to one of Companies House offices. Generally, to expedite your application, if your LLP has a registered office in London, you may send your LLP forms to Companies House London office or Companies House in Cardiff.

If you have any questions about Companies House fees for your limited liability partnership, you may contact companies house or speak with our London accountants.

%d bloggers like this: