Chiropractic and Chiropractor

Chiropractic, Chiropractor, Chiropractic practitioner, Chiropractioner and Chiropractic physician are sensitive expressions. These titles are protected by The Chiropractors Act 1994.

You must provide an email or letter of authorisation from the General Chiropractic Council to use any of these expressions in your company or business name.

The Chief Executive

AddressThe Chief Executive
General Chiropractic Council
Park House
186 Kennington Park Road
SE11 4BT
Source: GOV.UK

Company name availability check

You can use the Company name availability checker to check if your proposed company name is still available for registration.

How to register a company?

Concise Accountants provide company formation services. Our accountants will handle the incorporation of your limited company from start to finish. We will also advise you whether your supporting evidence is sufficient to support the use of Chiropractic, Chiropractor, Chiropractic practitioner, Chiropractioner and Chiropractic physician in your company name.

Universally, your company’s registered office must be a real address. Companies House would not accept P O Box numbers as your registered office address.

Maintain your limited company

You would have to submit a few documents with the UK Authorities every year.

Firstly, at every anniversary of your company, you are required to prepare and submit your confirmation statement with Companies House. The confirmation statement is a snapshot of information about your company shares structure, directors, shareholders and registered office.

On the same note, you must also inform Companies House if your company details changed. For example, you appoint a new director or your registered office address has changed.

Additionally, you must submit your company accounts to Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). For HMRC, you must include your corporation tax return together with your company accounts. Concise Accountants offers fixed fee accounts packages to limited companies to take care of your company accounts and corporation tax return. The packages are suitable for startup businesses and small companies. Feel free to contact our accountants to discuss.

Other sensitive or regulated words

Click here for other sensitive words that require you to obtain a consent to use in your company or business name in the United Kingdom.

%d bloggers like this: