Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

BrexitCompanies house administrationLimited liability partnership (LLP)Overseas company in the UK

UK company or LLP with EEA corporate officers

UK company and limited liability partnership (LLP) with EEA corporate officers are required to submit additional information to Companies House about their corporate officers. This change came into effect after the UK left the EU on 31 January 2020 and you have until 1 January 2021 to file it.

Companies House would require the following additional information about your corporate officer.

  • The corporate name.
  • It’s registered office address or your principal address.
  • The legal form of your corporate entity and its governing law.
  • Register and registration number (if applicable) of your corporate entity.

This law does not apply to a company or LLP who has a UK limited company as a corporate officer.

If you have any questions about filing your Companies House forms for your UK company or LLP with EEA corporate officers, contact us or contact Companies House.

Share this post

%d bloggers like this: