Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

Company shares

Update share capital

Update share capital must be registered with Companies House by submitting appropriate Companies House forms.

It is common for a limited company registered in the United Kingdom to change its share capital structure to suit its business needs and shareholders requirements.

The changes in your share capital must also be included in your confirmation statement.

Below are the list of Companies House forms to update your company’s share capital.

Form reference Purpose of the form
SH01Return of allotment of shares
SH02Consolidate, sub-divide, redeem shares or re-convert stock into shares
SH03Notify a purchase of own shares
SH04Notify a sale or transfer of treasury shares
SH05Notify a cancellation treasury shares
SH06Notify a cancellation of shares
SH07Notify a cancellation of shares: Public company
SH08Notify a name or other designation of class of shares
SH09Allotting a new class of shares by an unlimited company
SH10Give notice of particulars of variation of rights attached to shares
SH11Give notice of a new class of members
SH12Give notice of particulars of variation of class rights
SH13Give notice of name or other designation of class of members
SH14Notify a redenomination of shares
SH15Notify a reduction of capital following redenomination
SH16Give notice of application to court to cancel special resolution
SH17Give notice by the company of application to cancel special resolution
SH19Statement of capital when reducing capital in a company
SH19Statement of capital when re-registering from unlimited to limited
SH50Apply for a trading certificate for a public company
980(1)Notice of takeover offer to non-assenting shareholders
980(dec)Give notice of declaration to non-assenting shareholders
984Give notice of takeover to non-assenting shareholders

Share this post

%d bloggers like this: