The Confirmation Statement is a compulsory filing for every limited company and limited liability partnership (LLP) registered in the United Kingdom. This includes dormant and non-trading company and dormant LLP.
Companies House gives companies and LLPs 14 days to submit their Confirmation Statement. It is a criminal offense for failing to deliver your confirmation statement and your company or LLP may receive fines.
Confirmation statement (CS) filing service
Our accountants will prepare and file your CS with Companies House for you.
1. Add to cart the confirmation statement service then follow on-screen instructions to pay online.
2. You will receive a confirmation email of your online payment for the CS service.
3. Our accountant will contact you and initiate your CS filing process.
4. Our accountant will check and let you know your company current filing status with Companies House. For example, whether your company status is active or Companies House already changed it to “proposal to strike off” or “dissolved” and explain to you the next steps accordingly.
5. Our accountant will gather all the required information to prepare and complete your confirmation statement.
6. Our accountant will file your CS to Companies House and also pay the statutory filing fee on your behalf.
7. Our accountant will inform you once your CS is filed and accepted by Companies House.
6. Assignment complete.
Our accountant will let you know your company accounts filing due date. Generally, your accounts filing deadline is 9 months after your accounting year ended for a limited company and an LLP. However, a shorter filing period for a Public Limited Company (PLC), which is 6 months.
Why is this important? Because knowing your company accounts deadline allows you to plan and prepare your accounts on time for filing to avoid a late filing penalty. Your company will receive an automatic late filing penalty even if it is one day late. The penalty starts from £150 to a maximum of £1500 for a limited company and LLP. For a PLC, the penalty starts from £750 to a maximum of £7500 depending on how late.
Thank you for replying to me fast and helped me to submit my confirmation statement. You saved my company from being struck off.
Phillip Walterman –
great service and would recommend to anyone.
Samuel Lambeth –
Fast and friendly accountant. the accountant submitted my confirmation statement to companies house within 1 day. Will use their service again and highly recommend.
Dianne Masialini –
Thanks for your help to submit my confirmation statement today.
Savanah Heng Li –
excellent, fast and friendly service. Good job and thank you.
Larry Mills –
Friendly and very helpful and explained things well.
fast submission service for my company with companies house. thank you
Susana Koutoer –
great customer service care. highly recommend this accounting company.
Barbara M –
excellent service. very friendly accountant. thanks
Lawrence Lopez –
Swift filing service. tq
Chiara Moon –
good service. highly recommend this accounting firm.
Miranda Lauren –
good service and friendly accountant, highly recommend this accountant.
Mary Jane –
thumbs up 🙂
George Graham –
My confirmation statement was way overdue and the accountant saved it from being dissolved by submitting the filing quickly. Thank you so much.
Adriana Morris –
swift response and very happy with the service from the accountant.
Gess Modble –
Friendly and fast service. thank you
Today, Ι went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4-year-old daughter and said: “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shеll to her еar and ѕcreamed. Therе was a hermit crab insіde and it pinched her ear. She neveг wants to go back! LoL, I know this is ｃompletｅly off topic but I had to tell someone! Thank you for your swift filing.
Hoᴡ do I say it? Releνant!! Finally, I’ve found somethіng that helped me. Kudoѕ!
I mᥙst thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the samе high-grade content by үou later on as well.
Sussie M –
Extremely useful information and service, thank you.
Corin Sach –
Very good, thanks so much!