Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

Self assessment


Our accountant will prepare your self assessment return and work out your personal income tax, national insurance contribution based on your income and inform you how much you should pay and when. Our service includes submission to HM Revenue and Customs for you.

Self assessment return service is designed for individuals who keep good records of their income and may have prepared their own business accounts (sole traders or Partnerships) and would like our accountants to work out their income tax liability as well as to complete and file their self assessment tax returns for them.

Most people living in the UK are required to pay income tax on their income. Your Income can be from business profits trading as sole traders, partnerships, salaries, wages, tips, commission, property rent, and dividends and so on.

Generally you must pay your income tax in three installments: first payment on 31 January and the next payment on 31 July and with the final payment on 31 January on the following year.

You must file your self assessment return to HMRC before or on 31 January. Any tax overpaid for the accounting year will be refunded to you by HMRC.

There are interest penalty on unpaid tax and fine if you file incorrect self assessment return.

Please be informed that all our new clients are subject to due diligence check under the Money Laundering Regulation 2007.

%d bloggers like this: