Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

Self-assessment registration


Self assessment and national insurance registration service for self employed or people working for themselves or company director. This is a one off payment for our accountant to register you with HM Revenue and Customs.

Self-assessment registration is compulsory If you are working for yourself or starting a business. You are required to register with HM Revenue and Customs to obtain your unique tax reference (UTR) numbers. The UTR is required to file your self-assessment return every year.

HMRC may issue a penalty if you register for self-assessment late.

%d bloggers like this: