Withdraw your Register of PSC from Companies House register

You can withdraw your Register of PSC from Companies House register. PSC stands for People with Significant Control. You must now maintain your own register of PSC.

Take note that each PSC’ date of birth would remain part of the public register even after you withdraw your election to keep your people with Significant control’ information from the public register.

Complete the form EW04 to withdraw your Register of PSC from Companies House register

For this, you must complete and submit the Companies House form EW04.

You would require the following information to complete your EW04 form.

Please sign the form.

Where to send your EW04 form

You can submit your application to Companies House online or by post. It will take longer to process your paper application during this COVID-19 outbreak.

It is best to use Companies House online service to send your form EW04 in. However, if you are sending in your form by post then please send it to the appropriate Companies House offices listed below.

For companies registered in England and Wales:

The Registrar of Companies, Companies House,
Crown Way, Cardiff, Wales, CF14 3UZ.
DX 33050 Cardiff.

For companies registered in Scotland:

The Registrar of Companies, Companies House,
Fourth floor, Edinburgh Quay 2,
139 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9FF.
DX ED235 Edinburgh 1
or LP – 4 Edinburgh 2 (Legal Post).

For companies registered in Northern Ireland:

The Registrar of Companies, Companies House,
Second Floor, The Linenhall, 32-38 Linenhall Street,
Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT2 8BG.
DX 481 N.R. Belfast 1.

Companies House filings during COVID-19 pandemic

Companies House created an interim paperless filing service to accept documents which would normally require a live signature. You can easily upload your documents to Companies House online platform.

On the same note, you are also encouraged to use the WebFiling service to submit the following documents to Companies House.

Correspondingly, you would require your company’s authentication code to file online. The authentication code is the electronic equivalent of your company’s director(s) signatures. Hence, you must keep it safe.

If you require help with your company’s filings, contact Our accountants. They will be more than happy to assist you.

%d bloggers like this: