Company tax services

Company tax services for limited company registered with companies house is managed by HM Revenue and Customs. Your company is required to submit VAT returns if registered for VAT and corporation tax return and self assessment tax return for company director. Tax is a complex affairs, we would recommend you seek accountants help with your tax affairs.