You must display your overseas company name in all your official communications when carrying out activities in the United Kingdom. The official communications referred to here include the following: hard copy and also electronically.
- Business letters,
- Legal notices
- Official publications
- Business emails
- Bills of exchange
- Promissory notes,
- Endorsements and order forms
- Cheques purporting to be signed by or on behalf of your company, order forms
- Orders for money, goods or services purporting to be signed by or on
- behalf of your company
- Bills of parcels, invoices and other demands for payments, receipts, and letters of credit
- Applications for licenses to carry on a trade or activity, bills of parcel
- Your business websites
Change of your overseas company name
If you change your overseas company name, you must update the display of your overseas company name in your official communications accordingly.
Change of your overseas company names subject to the incorporation and names procedure. Especially if your overseas company name consists of sensitive or reserved words.