Concise Accountancy

Accountants and Registered Auditors

Company names and incorporationOverseas company in the UKSetup limited company

Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru

Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru is a sensitive expression in Welsh. It means National Assembly for Wales. Generally, you must obtain a letter or email of non-objection from the National Assembly for Wales to use this expression or anything similar in your company or business name.

National Assembly for Wales contact information

In EnglishIn Welsh
AddressClerk of the Assembly
National Assembly for Wales
Cardiff Bay
CF99 1NA
Clerc y Cynulliad
Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru
Bae Caerdydd
CF99 1NA
Source: GOV.UK

You can use the Company name availability checker to check if your proposed company name is still available for registration.

Correspondingly, you must include a copy of the letter or email from the National Assembly for Wales in your company incorporation application to Companies House.

How to register a company?

Concise Accountants provide company formation services. Our accountants will handle the incorporation of your limited company from start to finish. We will also advise you whether your supporting evidence is sufficient to support the use of Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru in your company names.

Broadly, your company’s registered office must be a real address. Companies House would not accept P O Box numbers as your registered office address.

Maintain your limited company

After your company has been successfully incorporated, there are a few documents you must file with the UK Authorities every year.

Firstly, at every anniversary of your company, you are required to prepare and submit your confirmation statement with Companies House. The confirmation statement is a snapshot of information about your company shares structure, directors, shareholders and registered office.

On the same note, you must also inform Companies House if your company details changed. For example, you appoint a new director or your registered office address has changed.

Additionally, you must submit your company accounts to Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). For HMRC, you must include your corporation tax return together with your company accounts. Concise Accountants offers fixed fee accounts packages to limited companies to take care of your company accounts and corporation tax return. The packages are suitable for startup businesses and small companies. Feel free to contact our accountants to discuss.

Other sensitive or reserved words

Click here for other sensitive or reserved words that require you to obtain a consent to use in your company or business name in the United Kingdom.

Share this post

%d bloggers like this: