Business Wales provides support to businesses seeking to expand within the country and internationally.
The Business Wales provides the following support to businesses:
- Starting up and business planning
- Skill and training
- Business ideas and innovation
Business Wales office
Sarn Mynach, Llandudno Junction
|Telephone||0300 060 3000|
Business Wales supports the whole of Wales and includes the following cities and towns in Wales:
- Isle of Anglesey
- Neath Port Talbot
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Blaenau Gwent
- Rhondda Cynon Taf
- The Vale of Glamorgan
For other UK Department for International Trade regional offices, click here.
Alternatively, you may use this link to find your local DIT office by entering your postcode.
Get your company record up to date
It is important to get your company filings up to date with Companies House. This is because anyone wishing to collaborate with your company can get information about your company from Companies House.
The information available on the public record include the following:
- Signed and approved Company accounts
- confirmation statement
- The company date of incorporation
- Company names including company name change history, if applicable.
- Current and past company registered office addresses
- company registration numbers issued by Companies House.
- Current and past company directors and secretary’s details
- The company’s current trading status – active or dissolved.
- insolvency information, if applicable. For example, if the company is in administration, their company status will show as “in administration”.
Certificate of good standing for a British company
The certificate of good standing certifies that your company has been in continuous, unbroken existence since its incorporation and that no action is currently being taken to strike it off the Companies House register.
When a certificate of good standing is needed?
Banks, lenders, a business corporation based overseas that collaborate with a UK company may require you to provide them with a certificate of good standing to prove the existence of your company at the time of entering into a business transaction with you.
Department for International Trade offices worldwide
If you are currently based outside the UK, click here for the list of the UK Department for International Trade offices worldwide contacts.